Goose Lake Campground
A recently renovated campground and new washroom facility situated on East Goose Lake's shoreline has 30amp electrical hookups, a heated shower, barbecue pits, picnic sites, and free fire wood.
- Serviced sites - $30/night
- Unserviced sites - $10/night
Roblin has many amenities including amazing recreation activities such as our outdoor swimming pool, slow pitch fields, walking trails, golf course, and fishing. Scenic trophy trout lakes located right in town and stocked annually with rainbow and brown trout is how Roblin became known as the Fly-Fishing Capital of Manitoba...that and the thousands of visitors who return to fly-fish the Parkland year-after-year and use Roblin as their home-base.
- A 20% discount is offered to those staying for two or more consecutive weeks.
- Please ensure that all garbage is taken to the garbage bins in the enclosed are near the boat launch in the northeast region of the campground. Once a campsite booking is confirmed, the code for the woodshed will provided in your confirmation.
- All camping lots are numbered and have an electrical source. All lots possess a fire pit and a picnic table; please ensure that the picnic table is returned to its original position for the next occupants to set up camp.
- Please do not leave any personal belongings behind, especially in the shower or bathroom areas. The Municipality of Roblin is not responsible for missing possessions.
- As enforced by Manitoba Sustainable Development, please remember that ONLY electric motors are permitted to operate on the lake (i.e.no gas motors may be turned on in the waters of East OR West Goose Lake). The 2021 angling regulations for East and West Goose Lake (in addition to current angling regulations) are such that all trout over 45 cm (17.72 inches) must be released and the trout limit is one per licence. Please release any tagged trout. You are encouraged to keep your limit of non-trout species.
- 3-Way Esso along Highway 5 will relieve campers of their sewage for a fee of $10.
- Check-in is 2:00 p.m. and Check-out is 12:00 p.m.
Please respect the campground and we hope you enjoy your stay!
Helpful contact numbers in-case you need a hand:
- Municipal Office +1 (204) 937-8333
- Co-op Grocery +1 (204) 937-2248
- Esso Station +1 (204) 937-8852